Keeping up with technological advancements in education, St. Edward students and educators use technology as a tool to enhance learning, collaborate and communicate. As you can imagine, students love learning using this hands-on approach, as technology integration is a necessity in their daily curriculum.
For Students & Teachers:
- Promethean Boards in each classroom
- Interactive table for TK and Kindergarten
- Technology/Resource Center (STEM lab)
- Technology integrated into the curriculum
- Wireless access in each classroom and throughout the campus
- Google Classroom
- Various teaching/learning apps
For questions about the use of technology in your child's classroom, please contact the classroom teacher.