National Catholic Schools Week is an annual celebration of Catholic Education. St. Edward will commence the celebration with Sunday Mass followed by various meetings and appreciation days. Through these events, we will call to attention the value and contribution Catholic education provides to our church and communities. The benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and values with academic excellence
- Research from the National Catholic Educational Association indicates disadvantaged youth educated in a Catholic school are 42% more likely to graduate high school and 2.5 times more likely to graduate from college.
- Our students score at or above national average academic benchmarks
- 99% of students that attend Catholic elementary schools are accepted at Catholic high schools
- 99% of students that attend Catholic high schools graduate
- St. Edward Catholic School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)